Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Today is a tough one.  Last night, we cuddled in the boy's room and Kellan asked for as many stories as I could think of about Carl. It surprised me that I was able to laugh at some of the silly moments - in spite of myself.  Kellan is so hungry for any stories of his daddy - I can hardly keep up with him and welcome any tales that can be passed along...

Someday, I will explain to the boys the significance of today, but I don't feel that they are ready yet.  In the meantime, we will gather our memories and build new ones through our family and Carl's friends.

We remember Carl everyday...recalling the heartbreaking loss today.
With love,
Katie, Kellan and Sean

No comments: