Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The many faces of Sean D. Barry

Handsome face!
 

Photo shoot EARLY this AM...A spit up mess required a change of clothes ; )
 

Thoughtful...(Hmmmm..."Why does that thing keep flashing in my face?")
 

Shy..."Why does that thing keep flashing in my face - so early in the morning?"
 
Posted by Picasa

CHARMING! (Gotta love that "crooked smile" XOXO)
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your boys grow, both in person and on your blog. I like the new look of the blog-very retro! Thanks for having us for playdates-it means a lot to me to have such a great friend! Thanks for all you do for me!
HUGS
Mandy
**Love the faces Sean-what a handsome little man!