Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Gramma took this picture of Seanie.  This is how he likes to watch Calliou...

A couple of cute comments tonight made me smile, so I wanted to post them. 

1.) Every night I read with Kellan and tell him how brilliant he is when he reads to me (he really is a smart cookie!!!).  Well, he was home from school today because of a sick tummy.  Tonight, when we were reading he said, "Are you being nice to me because I'm sick?"  I'M ALWAYS NICE...little stinker!! : )

2.)  When I was putting Sean to bed tonight he said, "I like you."  I said, "I like you too, Seanie."  To which he replied..."Actually, I like Kellan."  He did follow that with, "Actually, I like you." BUT...the damage was done : )   Little STINKER!!

Cute (SLEEPING) boys!
g'night


- that is a pinecone on the floor...not a mouse : )
Posted by Picasa

No comments: