Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Saturday, December 15, 2012

I rarely open the shades in my bedroom, but it is a nice sunny day out so I thought "Why not?"  What a nice feeling to let the sunshine in on a day when my spirits have been down.  Well, Kellan looked "out" the window and said "SNOW!!" - there was no snow outside...on the ground or falling?!  He ran to get Sean, pushed Sean to the window and said "SNOW!!"  Sean said "no."  Kellan said..."IN THE HOUSE!! IT'S SNOW!!"  Dust my friends...DUST!!  Then he said..."Let's try to catch it on our tongues!!"  Oh my...Momma needs to clean this house!! 

: ) ERRR!  XX Katie


No comments: