Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Well, it's been a busy weekend! I always am a little (okay...a lot) sad when Sunday night is here, but I really do enjoy every day and I'm trying not to live only for the weekends! I have had a lot of fun with the boys this weekend - doing a whole lot of NOTHING!

Sean is able to get up on his knees and do a little "rocking"...time to start the baby-proofing : )
Look at this handsome set of guys after their bath tonight. I really love these towels. Thank you so much for the gift Jane Boyea!! We use them for every bath and they are awesome!! (I had a very hard time limiting the number of pictures...I figured that no one would mind too much ; )



The toys always find their way into Momma's room...(Kellan thinks he's holding a "duck")




I'm sure you notice the imbalance of pictures - my excuse is that Sean is a very willing subject, while Kellan...is not : )
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You better hide those cheeks Sean because I am coming after them!!
HUGS
Mandy
**I'm sure Kylie wouldn't mind a nibble either!! :-)