Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Sunday, January 17, 2010

We had a very nice day today that began with a lovely Skype call from Granny Barry (It was wonderful to chat with you and we need to talk again soon)! With the exception of a quick trip to the grocery store, much of the day was spent quietly (I use the term very loosely) at home. Just before bed tonight, as the boys were playing downstairs, I took the opportunity to wash the dishes.

As I was in the kitchen, I could hear happy sounds from the living room. After several minutes though, I started to hear "Ma-ma-mma" as Seanie began to cry. I went to see what was wrong and instead of an immediate rescue...I got the camera. Kellan had stacked pillows all around Sean (pillows are his new favorite toys). Kellan was having such fun, but Sean was not and he wanted OUT!

 

Does he look guilty to you?
 

Thank you Gramma Denno for the new living room rug! We really like it and all that "soft space" it is very nice for play time.

Aunt Kathy loved this photo...that's how Kellan eats cucumber..."a bite at a time"
 

I can't say it enough...these boys are such a gift!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Sean--he is so neglected! (HAHAHA) What a cute picture! It's so nice that your boys "play" together. I wish my girls did that! Kylie would love a big sister who would be nice to her!
Hope you are enjoying your MLK holiday from school--we are still in our jammies and LOVING it!!
HUGS
Mandy