Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sorry I've been terrible about posting. Things have been so busy - there really are not enough hours in the day. (I think that I'd be far to tired to do anything but sleep in any "extra" hours anyway). Anywho, here are a few shots from the past few days.

Enjoy xoxo

Sean and I had some "Mommy and me" play time after his big brother went to sleep...
Kellan and I made a paper chain to decorate for Christmas...he loves any crafty project like that...So cute!!
One of my schools had their annual "Ornament" night tonight. They have all kinds of ornament kits that the kids can put together and Kellan really enjoyed it and did a great job : )
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kellan, you did such an awesome job on your wreath! Sean-I could just eat you up!! Sorry I made you cry--those tears break my heart!
HUGS
Mandy