Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's been a while since I've posted a comparison and I'm afraid it's partially because Sean has already outgrown the clothes that Kellan wore at his age and has moved quickly on to 12 month outfits. I really wanted to get a shot of Seanie in this outfit though, so I had to make it work. Sean's feet wouldn't actually fit in the suit...he's too long, so we just covered his legs with a stocking and he looks super precious. XOXO

In his shot, Sean is staying cozy by our new heater/fireplace (We love it Aunt Kathy and Poppa!! What a treat having an Uncle in the furniture business)!! The cozy "fire" is so relaxing and Sean loves to sit and watch it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: