Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy 40th (belated)!

I have to say a huge apology for not wishing Granny and Granddad Barry a happy anniversary on Sunday. It's not like me to miss two whole days on the blog (well, during the summer anyway)! I do hope that you were able to enjoy the day...Sean and Kellan send you lots of hugs!

Just cute!
 


We've been getting very domestic lately...Kellan helped me "pit" some cherries to freeze
 


"Folding Laundry is fun!!"
 


He does dishes too ; )
 
Posted by Picasa

*You may notice Kellan's (almost constant) lack of pants - he's showing some interest in potty training and since it's Summer we keep pants off as much as possible when we are inside for quick trips to the potty ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have plenty of dishes at my house to be washed Kellan!!! Come anytime!
HUGS
Mandy