Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Monday, July 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMA DENNO!!

I had so much fun at Park Safari yesterday. My friend Katie and I loved feeding the animals and I even got to ride in the car WITHOUT my car seat --- AWESOME! The water park was great too, I want to go another day and spend lots more time there.

RoAr!!
Kellan



*Not sure if you noticed, but our camera was acting all weird...making everything glow - errrr! Although I know my boys are angelic, it bugged me!! Well, I figured out how to reset it and we are all better - Yeah!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the movie!! How did you make it--and find the time! Can't wait to go with you all again!
HUGS
Mandy