Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Monday, July 13, 2009

Kellan loves to play ball...really loves it! He knows what he is doing too - precious!!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


While Kellan played baseball in the neighbors yard (they are very kind), Sean napped in the sling quite happily.
 

I am a very proud mommy today! I usually don't post pics that don't have a handsome little boy in them, but this one is special because I want to be able to look back and remember this milestone. I went in the playroom today to check on Kellan (it was too quiet) and he was sitting on the floor doing a puzzle. I played with him for a minute and then left him to his "job." Later on in the evening when I went to put something away in the playroom, I found the puzzle sticking out of the shelf, but very close to put away. He did this alone, without any reminders or help. What a great boy!! It made me so proud...and happy...and a bit teary that he is growing up so much. XOXO

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: