Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Friday, July 24, 2009

Goodnight!

We had a good day today. We went out to Moira and helped Gramma get set up for the Heritage Day tomorrow (She is going to be selling flags...Go FLAG HAPPY!). We also stopped at a garage sale and got the boys a cute sandbox and a little push bike...really cheap : ). At the same sale, we found some nice fall/winter clothes for Kellan - Sean has a full "hand-me-down" wardrobe for the fall.

Kellan started out in his bed tonight, but got upset and needed to lay in mommy's bed for a bit...it's rare that we let that happen, but tonight he needed to feel the security. He just went back to his bed a bit ago and I'm finding it difficult to sleep too. I am thinking about Carl and just know that he would be so proud of these boys. Looking at Kellan, you can't ignore that he looks just like his daddy...I can't say enough what a gift I've been given by having these little ones to care for.

I snapped this pic of Sean just now...keep in mind that the room is very dark although it doesn't look it in the pic. What a precious guy! Sean is SUCH a great baby...as easy as it is possible to be...what a good nature!

Now I'll try to get some sleep too...

Posted by Picasa

a few middle of the night shots...
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Sean face pics-I am sure that Carl would be super proud of his boys and YOU! You work so hard to give your boys the best they could ever have! Your a great mom and a super-duper friend! HUGS to all of ya!
Mandy