Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Saturday, August 27, 2011



Here are some pics from the last 2 days. I can do NOTHING with Picasa and it is very frustrating?! It won't let me post any pics, so I have to do it the "hard" way?! Enjoy these!!


We are feeling very sad that Em's flight home was cancelled because of the weather, but we hope that you can plan to come home soon!

XXOO Us


SO HANDSOME!!



I guess that apples taste better when eaten from the table!?




Kellan loves all the projects that you sent Auntie Jennifer and Eve!! There were so many, that we are still working on them!! This one was VERY SCARY!! ; ) XXOO





No comments: