Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What a very busy day!! It started with a perfect message from Cousin Eve...how wonderful!! I loved your song Eve (I think Momma cried a little at how lovely your song was!)...you have such a beautiful singing voice! I got a John Deere Gator for my birthday (Momma will post some pics if she can find the camera). Really, it is for Sean too...but he just gets to ride...I'm the driver : )

Tonight, we went to Daniel's 2nd b-day party! He had an awesome farm party (just like we are planning)...except they have a REALLY big John Deere tractor and a COW!! I helped Mommy decorate for my farm party on Saturday and have stayed up really late...Before I'm off to bed though, I have to wish Auntie Jennifer and Uncle John a VERY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Sorry for the late wishes, but It's been a very busy birthday.

xx Kellan Patrick ; )

No comments: