Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Well, I left for work yesterday morning with a pile of wood in the side lawn and when I arrived home - our swing set (AWESOME...and from www.kidscreations.com) was up and ready for play! There was no hiding this set from a very observant 3 year old!! Sooo...we "broke it in" for a few hours before we HAD to go in to bed. Kellan is really enjoying his set and so am I! It is really perfect and we have to say a HUGE thank you to Ian, Adam, Mike, Aunt Kathy and Uncle Everett for making it happen. There is no way we could have gotten it done if left on our own!! I think that my favorite part of all is the exact location you chose for the tower! It is just between our cedar (?!) tree and the neighbors (?) tree. It feels very much like a tree house when we are up there and it's just perfect! Thank you all so very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie and Kylie can't wait for it to be nice so we can come and play-yes, we are inviting ourselves over!!
HUGS
Mandy & girls