Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Friday, September 18, 2009

No cute faces to post...sorry to disappoint : ) We are going to a Wildlife festival tomorrow though, so I hope that we will have some good pics of that : )

I am just posting tonight because I'm happy it's Friday. Everyone is sleeping and I'm looking forward to two whole days with my boys. We had a really nice evening tonight. The boys are just REALLY GOOD! I'm so proud of them!!

The "professional" me disappears on Friday night, but I did find these cartoons again this evening and they make me smile - they are oh so close to reality. My Speech Pathologist friends probably have already seen them, but if you want to see "a day in the life" check out the rest here...

http://www.thepractice-cartoon.com/cartoon26.html


We'll be back with some cute little boy pictures before the end of the weekend : )

Have a great Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you, Katie...and I am so incredibly proud of you! Mom