Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thank you Lynn, Chris, Lily and Connor for the great gifts!! Kellan thought it was very special that he had his very own package!! We love and miss you guys!!

XOXO


I am always behind the camera and I want the boys to see me at least every once in a while when they look back at their blog. Soooo...today we tried the timer and Kellan thought that it was pretty awesome that the flash went off all by itself : )

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the gift of this photo! I know that Carl David is proud of his beautiful family!Gramma Denno

Anonymous said...

That is a great family picture! ~Jessica~

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the picture of you three! It looks so peaceful! See you soon! HUGS

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family photo! You all look heaven sent. I'm sure Carl is smiling down on you all. ~Heather