Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Here are some new pics of Sean from tonight...he's so sweet...just chilling out : )

While Sean had his photo shoot,Kellan was watching the boys next door play baseball (from his bed)...it makes him so happy ; )

I'm also posting a video and the "resulting" picture. I tried to get a nice "head shot" of the boys together - they did not cooperate! I'm glad that I am not a photographer...I'd get fired for sure : )They don't look very happy in the pic...but they do look alike : )

Good Night!


 

 

 
Posted by Picasa




 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your precious boys with us! Gramma Denno