Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Monday, February 16, 2009

We are trying...
I've just not wanted to confront this blog, but I promise that I will begin taking pictures again. We are missing Carl and thinking of him always. We love you all and hope that you are well.

God Bless!
Katie and Kellan

Aviator's Prayer

Almighty God, creator of the sustaining earth and beckoning sky. I humbly thank you for my flying passion and abilities to pursue it. Guide me today from point to point with your protective hand. Keep storms distant, ceilings high, and winds favorable. Cause my aircraft to perform eagerly according to my every input. Bestow on me wisdom beyond my training for all I might encounter. Reveal Yourself in the awesome scenes reserved for us who fly. Make me a better pilot at the end of the flight than when it began. And always remind me of how blessed I am that I get to do this. Amen


We miss you.

No comments: