Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Friday, May 10, 2013

Birthday Boys!

The boys had so much fun opening their birthday packages today!  Thank you all for the wonderful gifts!  Everything was so thoughtful and very well loved!!  My camera was acting up, so please forgive the blury photos (and missing photos!)

xx You are all the best and SO thoughtful!!!


(The floral package was a beautiful scarf for me (I wish you didn't do it, but it is so beautiful!!) thank you kindly Dee and Ciaran!!


I wish I had a video of Kellan when he saw the Fireman Sam backpack...he was beyond excited!  He is a BIG Fireman Sam fan!!  Sean actually chose Jake and the Never land Pirate cupcakes to bring to school today.  How fun...he too is in love with his new backpack!

The boys were trading cookie cutters like cards Mandy, Ross, Katie and Kylie.  They had so much fun deciding who would "get" each one. ; )  They are SUPER cool!! 
 
 

Kellan was acting crazy posing for pics.   When we opened Granny and Granddad's package, my camera was acting up and I didn't get too many pictures.  The clothes are BEAUTIFUL!!  They are going to look so handsome!!!  Maybe this will prompt me to get some new photos taken...we are long overdue!!
 
 

Sean was posing in silly ways ... I love the look of adoration as he looks at his backpack in the photo below ; )
 
 
 

What a couple of goofy kids!?
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: