Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hello All,

Honestly, I feel like there is less time in the summer and even thought the days are longer - they speed by!!? We have been keeping very busy and I've not posted anything!!! SORRY about that! Lots of fun happening here. We got a fence in our back yard to contain Sean the escape artist...he loves it and it has made my life SOOOOO much easier (and taken a load off my mind)!! I could never take my eyes of Sean for a moment outside or he was headed toward the road...YEAH FOR OUR FENCE!! We've also been trying to keep up on the vision therapy exercises...I think that Sean is doing well and he tolerates all of it beautifully. The doctor told us to continue the vestibular activities and Sean LOVES rolling. Not sure that it is exactly what the dr. had in mind, but we've been heading down the the playground at the end of the street and rolling down a lovely grassy hill. Sean and Kellan have so much fun and get really tired out - It's GREAT!!

I've only taken the camera out a couple of times in the past two weeks, but I'll try to do better...here are a few of our pics...

Brothers...Kellan loves to "teach" Sean anything...



Kellan is the official "Cherry pitter" of the family...he is in charge ; )



Sean is his best customer



Remember this shirt Uncle Stephen? Fits just right!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE---new pictures!!! Isn't is amazing how fast time goes?!!
I know who to call when I need my cherries pitted!! :o)
HUGS
Mandy