Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thank you SOOOO much Mandy, Ross, Katie, and Kylie for the OH-SO-FUN evening!! : ). Dinner was very delicious, the egg hunt was a blast, and you are VERY brave to let these guys use colored dye!! We had a blast!!

Wishing everyone a lovely Easter Sunday tomorrow!
XX Katie, Kellan, and Sean

Look what the Easter Bunny left at our house late tonight?! I think that he has VERY good taste!! I didn't get to see him, but just happened to go downstairs for a drink of water and spotted these goodies on the table?! I'm sure the boys will be excited to find them in the morning!!

Thinking of Daddy this Easter and always...XX
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are all SO happy you came over to enjoy the fun w/ us! I am glad Kellan had fun searching for eggs and Sean had fun eating the chocolate! Katie and Kylie love you guys--as do I!
HUGS
Happy Easter! ♥
Mandy