Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Friday, February 25, 2011







I always enjoy posting, so I thought I would take a couple of photos tonight just to add to the blog. Well...Sean would not remain still (as you can see...) and Kellan was willing to "grin and bear the photo opp," but just put on this silly smile and then asked "I'm done now?!"

What a couple of hams!!

We had a lovely day of staying (mostly) at home, with the exception of a trip to the post office to complete Sean's passport process...it's in the mail!! YEAH!!

XOXX Katie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kellan's smile is a bit suspicious looking~~looks like he's planning something......
Glad to hear you guys were in your jammies most of the day--I love jammy days!
HUGS
Mandy