Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Here are just a few pics that we have taken over the past couple of weeks...it has been a really busy time, but we are getting outside as much as the weather permits us to. I'll try to remember to bring the camera with me when we "hit the road."
XOXO, Us

"Plate-licking good" egg salad ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEHEHEHE-I must tell you that Kylie LOVE this picture! Every time I am on the computer she wants to she this picture! She says, "Sean Dirty Face"...LOVE IT!!
*Thanks for popping over tonight! It's always good to see you and the boys! You all make me smile!
HUGS
Mandy