Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Monday, August 9, 2010

This time, I won't even say that I'm going to be better about posting pics. Clearly, I've not come through on that promise yet ; )

Lots going on these days. Seanie is actually taking a few steps...I'll post a video when he is steady enough for me to video and not be "on guard" to catch him. As you can see in the video above, Kellan is a very helpful big brother, giving Sean lots of walking practice. They had a really fun time cruising around the back.

ERRR...the boys are very upset with me that I've forgotten to post a message about a very special event! We are sorry we were not there to celebrate with you, but we hope your Birthday was really special Uncle Ciaran!! XOXO

No comments: