Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Okay, So I've been truly terrible about posting pics on the blog. This summer is flying by and I can't seem to keep up or to get my camera out enough. We went camping the last 3 days though and had a blast with the Bishop family! Thank you so much Mandy, Ross, Katie, and Kylie for making the trip so much fun (and feeding us yummy "camp" food!). I must confess that I did not think camping was for us after the first (ROUGH) night in our "new" (1975 Trillium) camper. We had a much better time after that though and think that we will have many years of camping fun ahead of us with our little "egg" camper : ) True to my current state, I didn't have the camera out much! Sorry!! If you need to see more pics though - be sure to check out the link to Eve's blog and see all the fabulous new photos that Auntie Jennifer has posted of our perfect cousin, Eve and of their visit in June! Thank you Auntie Jennifer for the new photos - they are EXCELLENT!!

XOXO Katie and two VERY TIRED camper boys ; )

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy that you decided to come! We all had a great time and I hope that you had a good time too, even though it seemed rough at times! The girls had a great time playing (and getting in trouble with) your boys! I hope this is the first of many camping trips with you all, us and that ADORABLE camper!! ☺♥
HUGS
Mandy