Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I know that I've been terrible about posting! My computer is giving me a difficult time, so it's not a quick thing to post...I'll try to do better : )


This guy is very brave. He gets himself into all kinds of situations...then cries for help to get down ; ) XOXO



Kellan does not cooperate with pictures these days...at all!!

The next few photos are from a couple days ago. Kellan found some of my "leaves" from school and wanted to make a hat (just like he saw on Little Bear). He had some extra leaves, so he made one for Seanie too

: ), XOXO



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a thoughtful big brother, Kellan! You always seem to be comcerned about Sean (or should I say Don?).
Sean--I LOVE that you are always happy, even with that stinky patch on your eye! I could eat those cheeks right off your face! YUM YUM
HUGS
Mandy