Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Saturday, March 6, 2010

So, today was busy. You are very likely wondering what the first pic is all about...allow me to reminisce ; )

For the last couple of weeks, when I've changed Kellan's sheets, I've asked him if he needed his "gate" (bed rail) or if I should take it down. He's always said he needed it...until today. We took his bed rail down and added a couple extra pillows to the edge of his bed to keep him from falling out. Well, nap time came and things got quiet upstairs, but rather than going to sleep, Kellan decided to EMPTY HIS DRESSER. I walked to his room and was confronted with ALL his clothes in the hallway. He has never done anything like that before and I couldn't help but laugh (while trying to keep a stern face). And the best part?...he was sitting peacefully on his bed reading a book (see pic). What a goofy guy. He helped with the clean up ended up falling asleep - eventually.
 

 

And later on tonight...the boys were both resting nicely!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness--sounds like something Kylie would do! Everytime we try to "organize" Kylie is there to show us that organization doesn't really matter when you are 1 year old! What would we do without our munchkins?
HUGS
Mandy