Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Sunday, November 22, 2009


Not many pictures from the weekend. Sorry that we've not posted much...it's just been really busy...I'm sure everyone can relate. We are going to NYC this week for Thanksgiving though (Look out Bee and Em - we're comin!!). We plan to see the parade and even watch as the parade balloons are blown up the night before. I should have lots of nice pictures so keep your fingers crossed that we have nice weather.

Hope you all have a lovely Monday,
Katie

I don't usually put pics up that are not of the boys, but I just thought that this was kinda fun. We were all set up for a cozy night in (watching Cars...again) on Saturday and we each had a drink ready to go. What a blessing these moments are. I always think of Carl at times like this.


We were putting up the Christmas decorations this weekend and Kellan found a use for the stockings...he came out of the bedroom saying "Momma, shoes." Of course he wouldn't walk anymore once I had the camera, but it's still cute!


S
Sean is wanting his pacifier more instead of less...we'll have to work on that...he really usually doesn't have it when he's playing...usually ; )
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a couple of cuties!
I can't wait 'til Tuesday when we head to NYC! I am so glad you all are coming!
Thanks for the birthday wishes and gift!!! You really shouldn't have! I am the luckiest person to have become friends with you all!
I LOVE the picture with the cups! How cute--I'm sure Carl is looking down from above and is amazed at his gifts he left here on Earth. You're a great person, friend and mommy Katie! We're all blessed to be part of your life!
SUPER HUG
Mandy