Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Saturday, October 31, 2009


We didn't take too many pictures today. It looks pretty nice in the shots, but it was REALLY windy and kinda rainy all day. I hoped to recreate the "in the leaf" shots that we had of Kellan (see October '07 -- so cute!) in the pumpkin suit two years ago...Sean would have had a very wet bottom if I tried (and...he's not really sitting up yet). He's still super cute!
XOXO Us
Daddy would have loved to see his little Pumpkin and Thomas the Train tonight! We were missing him...



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lil pumpkin costume!! Sean look oh so snuggly! I want to eat him up!! Kellan looks so happy being Thomas!! Next year hopefully he'll be ready for some Trick-or-Treating!!
HUGS
Mandy