Maybe this will help my success with Skype calls!! Ireland Time... A clock for those of us (ME!) who can NEVER figure out the time difference!! ...and here is the USA time...for comparison...

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hello All,

I've not been good about taking or posting pics, but I took these after some morning baths and thought I'd share.

I know that I've not yet mentioned Carl in this blog since Sean was born. It was intentional. I made an effort not to sadden those who already miss him too much. I see now that it was a mistake. I have been living it fully and face the reality of Carl's absence every day. Filling out Sean's baby book and not being able to write about Daddy's first reaction to his birth has been very emotional. We will continue to post here and miss daddy much more than we talk about it. I am enjoying these boys though and so grateful for the gift that Carl has left behind.

God Bless,
Katie
 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie-what a great family! I loved how you said that Carl left a gift behind. What a blessing! He's surely watching over you guys with love in his heart.
HUGS
Mandy